Simply Vine

Ostatu Crianza

Made from some of the oldest vines (between 25 and 50 years old) from Bodegas Ostatu’s highest vineyards, 2010 Rioja Crianza is a blend of 90% Tempranillo with the remaining 10% made up by Graciano, Mazuelo and Garnacha. Deeply coloured with heady aromas of blackberries, plums and a touch of cedar, the palate is full bodied with firm, grippy tannins adding good structure to the wine. - Decanter World Wine Awards 2012. Commended Wines, Ostatu Crianza 2009 (2 stars)

{caption}